The Amatola Water
in East London is inviting unemployed graduates to participate in a 12 months internship programme. Applicants must be graduates from institutions accredited by Council of Higher Education with the following qualifications.
Labour Relations Office
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management with Post graduate Diploma in Labour Law.
Supply Chain Management
- Diploma/ Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Office Management.
- BCom in Supply Chain Management/ National Diploma in Public Procurement and Logistics.
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Management/ Administration/ Office Management.
- National Diploma in Safety Management/Environmental.
- National Diploma in Information Technology or Software Development/Information Systems /Bachelor of Science Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems.
- BComm in Accounting, Auditing.
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
How to apply
- National Diploma in Water Care X1.
Interesting applicants can email their updated CV to [email protected]
with the following documents attached:
- Covering motivational letter quoting the office that one is applying for.
- Certified South African ID copy.
- Certified Matric Certificate.
- Certified copy of qualification certificate or letter confirming the completion of the qualification from the institution of Higher Learning.
- Certified Academic record with Modules completed.
: Mr. S Rangana or Ms S Cetywayo on 043 709 3709.
: 29 April 2022.