Win a Career Branding Makeover worth 3500
Competition Rules to Join SA Gov Jobs and stand a chance of a Career Branding Makeover every Friday for three weeks to the value of R3500 each.
Welcome to the “Join SA Gov Jobs” competition (the “competition”) conducted by SA Gov Jobs (www.sagovjobs.coza) (the “Company”).
These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the Company, and competition-related agents. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Company (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at the Company’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by SA Gov Jobs.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to the Company or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Company is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition runs from 10 November 2020 to 30 November 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to log onto www.sagovjobs.co.za and sign up by creating a user account.
3. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete entries.
7. Entries reflected on www.sagovjobs.co.za’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Weekly draw entries must be received by SA Gov Jobs no later than 12h00 every Friday during the competition, including 13 November 2020, 20 November 2020, 27 November 2020 and 30 November 2020.
1. The prizes will consist of Elite CV Professional All-Inclusive Bundle rewarded to two winners each Friday. The prizes will be given away each Friday to two lucky winners; the winners will be announced every Friday afternoon for the duration of the competition.
2. The Elite CV Professional All-Inclusive Bundle will be delivered to the winners email as specified on the entry 7 workdays after the draw has taken place.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. In the event of the Company not being able to contact the finalists the Company reserves the right to draw again.
5. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
1. The prize winner will be the first two entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
2. The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites, www.sagovjobs.co.za and social media pages including https://twitter.com/sagovjobs1 within 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
3. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.