The National Department of Health
invites unemployed graduates who seek practical work experience and who are interested in the Public Service career to apply for internship in the fields mentioned below for a period of 24-months.
The applicants. The Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years and have not been exposed or participated in an internship programme.
Successful candidates will be placed in Pretoria and will receive a monthly stipend of R6 174.96.
Internship opportunities available and requirements
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT – REF NO: NDOH 15/2022
- Diploma/Degree (NQF 6) in Human Resources Management/Development/
Management of Training or Public Management.
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – REF NO: NDOH16/2022
- Diploma/Degree (NQF 6) in Management Services or Operations Management
and Production Management.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING – REF NO: NDOH 17/2022
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – REF NO: NDOH 18/2022
- Diploma /Degree (NQF 6) in Financial Management/Accounting.
- Diploma/Degree (NQF 6) in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Public
INTERNAL AUDIT – REF NO: NDOH 19/2022
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY – REF NO: NDOH20 /2022
- Diploma/ Degree (NQF 6) in Internal Auditing/Risk Management.
COMMUNICATION – REF NO: NDOH 21/2022
- Diploma/ Degree (NQF 6) in Computer Science/Information Technology.
LEGAL SERVICES – REF NO: NDOH 22/2022
- Diploma/ Degree (NQF 6) in Journalism/Marketing and Communication/Communication.
How to apply
- Degree (NQF level 7) in Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
Applications can be sent to: The Director-General, National Department of Health, Dr AB Xuma Building, 128 Voortrekker Road and Raslouw or
hand delivered at the reception (Brown Application Box), Dr AB Xuma Building, 128 Voortrekker Road and Raslouw.
Alternatively, you can email your application to [email protected]
(quoting the reference number on the subject e-mail) for attention: Ms TP Moepi.
Applications should be submitted on the new Z83
form accompanied by an updated CV, copies of qualification certificates (need not be certified) should be attached (including Senior Certificate/Grade 12 certificate regardless of the qualification requirement indicated in the advert) including ID and driver’s license.
: Mr A Masilo at Tel No – 012 395 8669
: 13 May 2022 at 12:00.