Offered Salary The total remunerative salary is R206 354 per annum
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Industry Education, training & skills development
Reference REF NO.: T/CM/06/2022
Centre MEDICAL SCHOOL CAMPUS
Enquiries regarding this post may be
directed to Mrs. CVedalankar on 0312604537.
Where to submit application
• Centrifugation and preanalytical processing of study samples including aliquoting
and use of pipettes.
• Preparation of samples for storage including printing and application of labels.
• Classify and labelling samples
• Logging of study samples received using lab data management system
• Storage of study samples as per the research protocol using the lab data
• Maintain all laboratory records.
• Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
• Clean and decontaminate equipment and work area.
• Collect and prepare research and information as needed for studies
• Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing.
• Bachelor’s degree in medical technology, biology or relevant field or laboratory
assistants’ certificate from a recognized training laboratory in South Africa
• Some experience in a similar role would be an advantage
• Computer literate
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.