- Reference: *********
- Salary: R316 791 per annum
- Qualifications: Diploma, Bachelor Degree
- Centre: Mpumalanga Division Of The High Court: Middelburg
- Enquiries: *********
- Where to submit application: *********
- Notes: The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996, the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act55) of 1998) and the relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration and preference will be given to Women and Persons with Disabilities. Note: Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies/ www.judiciary.org.za. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than six months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
REQUIREMENTS: Matric plus a three-year National Diploma/ Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent qualification. A minimum two (2) years? relevant administrative experience. A valid driver?s licence. Skills and Competencies: Job knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures. Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (verbal and written). Interpretation of law, legal writing/drafting/ drafting skills. Knowledge of electronic information resource and online retrieval. Strong leadership and management capabilities. Ability to work under pressure and art of interpreting. Customer services and time management. Report writing. Computer literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). DUTIES: Provision of support on Case Flow Management. Render administrative services within the Office. Provision of Asset Management services. Provision of Financial and Supply Chain Management Services. Preparation of petitions. Attend to other related duties as assigned by the office. Management of staff.