The South African Reserve Bank
has a 1-year opportunity available, a Graduate Development Programme in January 2023.
The SARB will consider postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Policy Analysis
- Public Finance
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Portfolio or Investment Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Risk Management (Operational and Financial Risk)
- Economics and International Relations
How to apply
- Completed a postgraduate degree.
- Attained an average of 65%.
- South African citizen.
- Strong desire to work in financial services and/or policy making.
Applications can be made online on the reserve bank website
, click on apply now and follow the instructions. Please include a copy of your academic transcripts and your identity document with your application.
: 30 April 2022.