POST 40/164 : ADMINISTRATION CLERK: SUPPORT (NURSING)
Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services
PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS
SALARY: R202 233 per annum
CENTRE: Metro TB Hospital Complex
Minimum educational qualification: Senior Certificate (or equivalent). Experience: Appropriate administration experience in a hospital environment. Appropriate experience as a support clerk a Nursing Managers Office. Competencies (knowledge/skills): Computer literacy (Ms Office package) Word and Excel. Good Planning and organisational skills. Knowledge about and practical experience in NIMS (Nursing Information Management Systems). Good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professional relationships with clients and external service providers.
- Effectively renders an administrative support service to the DMN.
- Provides secretarial support to the Deputy Manager Nursing (DMN).
- Rendering administrative support with regard to nursing Information Management Systems, verification of Sunday, Overtime and Night Duty Allowances.
- Effective and efficient utilization of all resources.
- Effective and efficient support to the Nursing Service Managers.
- Ensure and maintain professional relationships with Staff, internal and external service providers.
Applications are submitted online via www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs (click “online applications”).
No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Q Dlwati Tel No: (021) 508-74015/E-mail address: Qamka.Dlwati@westerncape.gov.za
CLOSING DATE: 24 November 2023