The Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA
) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Kuyasa Learnership Programme 2022, which aims to equip graduates with professional experience. This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 5 qualification relevant to the Banking sector
This is a 12-months contract and successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R4 300
Completed a tertiary Qualification in:
Management Development Learnership
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Information Systems, Informatics,
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Commerce or Law
- Media Studies
- Graphic Design
- Computer Science
- Data Collection
- Social Science
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Banking, Quality Management
- Data Analysis or MIS Analysis
- Property Studies
- Actuarial Science
– the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
Business Analyst Learnership
– the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis.
Financial Markets Learnership
– the qualifying learner will graduate with an NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets.
How to apply
To apply online
follow this registration link: https://bankseta.lulaway.co.za/register
OR apply via WHATSAPP by sending the word BANKSETA to 087 250 2950
30 March 2022.