CLINICAL PROGRAMME COORDINATOR (PMTCT) REF NO: UMKH
24/2023 (X1 POST)
Component: MCWH, PMTCT and Nutrition
SALARY: R497 193 per annum. Plus, other benefits: 13th cheque, medical aid (optional) housing allowance (employee must meet prescribed requirements) rural allowance (on claim basis)
CENTRE: Umkhanyakude Health District Office
Diploma/Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery. Current registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse. A minimum of 7 years appropriate or recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing. A valid code B driving license. Knowledge, Skills, Training and Competences Required: Presentation Skills, Report writing abilities, Financial management skills, Empathy and counselling skills, Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, Project management skills, Ability to make independent decisions, An understanding of the challenges facing the public health sector, Ability to translate transformation objectives into practical plans, Ability to prioritize issues and other related matters and to comply with time frames, Computer literacy with a proficiency in MS Office Software applications.
- Coordinate and facilitate development of programme plans for the prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV and AIDS.
- Monitor implementation of strategies contained in the plan to reduce Mother to Child Transmission.
- Provide technical support to institutions through continuous monitoring and evaluation of PMTCT and ensuring that policies are adhered to at all levels.
- Liaise with government and non-government organizations on issues of Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission.
- Ensure implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EMTCT strategy (Last Mile) in the district.
- Participate in Operation Sukuma Sakhe programme.
must be forwarded to: The Manager District Health office, Umkhanyakude Health District Office, P/ Bag X026, Jozini, 3969. Umkhanyakudedistricthealth.firstname.lastname@example.org NB: There is challenge with Post Office, applicants are encouraged/advised to use alternative ways to deliver their applications.
Directions to the candidates: The following documents must be submitted: The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. B.P Fakude Tel No: (035) 572 1327
CLOSING DATE: 24 November 2023