The National Metrology Institute of South Africa invites quality-driven, and those with a passion for perfection to apply to their 12-month internship program based in Pretoria. The National metrology institute of South Africa internship is available to individuals with a 3-year tertiary qualification, a postgraduate qualification will be an advantage.
Interest individuals are encouraged to apply for the National Metrology Institute of South Africa internship program.
R 6 375 – R8 375 per month (Based on qualification)
Position – Administrative Assistant Internship
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
- A 3-year tertiary qualification in the following fields office management / secretarial qualification.
- Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Competent in the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise work and urgent matters and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidentiality.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analysing, quality, and detailed orientation.
- Writing skills on minutes and general correspondence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with general administrative duties which include diary management, filing, screening calls, handling enquiries, taking messages, and managing emails.
- Assist with general typing and formatting of documents and preparation of presentations, and preparing document packs for meetings.
- Assist with minute-taking at meetings.
- Assist with management of communication, distributing posts, and photocopying of documents.
- Assist with travel, car hire, visa applications, and accommodation arrangements for international and local travel.
- Assist with planning and organising of and visits with internal and external clients, and liaise and co-ordinate with marketing and events team to arrange off-sites functions (venues, invites, agendas, and equipment).
- Assist with booking and maintenance of the boardroom and meeting room areas.
- Assist with procurement on the internal system.
- Assist with management of promotional material stock, issuing of said stock, and recordkeeping of stock levels.
- Assist with drawing reports on external systems such as AVE support or analytics (training will be provided).
- Assist with various ad-hoc responsibilities within the Marketing and Communication Division.
How to Apply for the National Metrology Institute of South Africa Internship
Interested and suitably qualified persons who wish to apply for the National Metrology Institute of South Africa Internship program may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record, and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected], alternatively apply online at:
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
10 June 2022