PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR NATIONAL SKILLS FUND & SPECIAL
PROJECTS REF NO: MALUTITVET/PC/KWE021/2023
DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING (MALUTI TVET COLLEGE)
COLLEGE APPOINTMENT: 3 Years Contract (Re-advertisement). Applicants who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply
SALARY: R294 321 per annum (Level 07)
CENTRE: Kwetlisong Campus (Phuthaditjhaba)
National Senior Certificate/Grade 12/Standard 10 or NCV Level 4. 3-year recognised National Diploma/Degree (NQF 6) in Project Management/Business Management/Administration/Financial Management or relevant qualification. Minimum of two years experience working on projects. Minimum of three years experience in working with SETAs. Recommendation: Unendorsed Valid Driver’s Licence. Computer literacy. Leadership, management, and project management skills. Good communication, report writing and presentation skills. Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Planning, organising, leading, and control skills.
- Planning, overseeing, and leading the NSF projects from commencement through to completion.
- Interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders involved with the NSF project.
- Oversee the compilation of performance and financial reports. Present reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in NSF verification processes. Track the NSF budget spending and report accordingly.
- Lead the NSF project planning sessions. Co-ordinate staff and internal resources.
- Manage NSF project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensure NSF projects meet deadlines as per the NSF requirements.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Design and facilitate the signing off on contracts and other relevant documents.
- Oversee all NSF related incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Conduct project review and draw detailed reports as and when needed.
- Managing large and diverse teams and work collaboratively with all units at the college.
The Employment Equity plan of the College shall inform the employment decision. It is the College’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this posts. NB: Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 60 days from the closing date of this advertisement. If you apply for more than one post, submit separate applications for each post that you apply for. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to security screening. Successful candidates may be required to work at other places as may reasonably be required by the Department and the College. Maluti TVET College reserves the right to withdraw any of the mentioned adverts.
All applications should be posted to: Human Resource Management: Maluti TVET College, Corporate Office, Private Bag X33, Bethlehem, 9700 or hand delivered at Maluti TVET College: Corporate Office, Corner High & Broster Street, Bethlehem, 9700 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the relevant reference number on the subject line for emailed applications. No faxed applications will be accepted.
ENQUIRIES: Ms TP Mathipe Tel No: (058) 303 1732
CLOSING DATE : 17 November 2023 @13:00