South African Tourism has a 12-month internship opportunity for graduates interested in gaining hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Location: Paris France
Eligibility: Any Graduate who has completed a Diploma/Degree/ equivalent with no previous internship programme experience.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business, involvement in real business projects, engagement with various stakeholders in the sector.
- Passionate about travel and tourism.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Based in Paris.
- Fully vaccinated.
Should you be interested, please apply by emailing your CV and Academic Transcript to [email protected].
Closing Date: 24 February 2022.
- NB. South African Tourism does not offer Work Permit sponsorship.