The South African Diamond and Precious Metals Regulator has 12-month internship opportunities open for high-achieving South African graduates between the ages of 18 and 35. Completed a National Diploma, Btech Degree, and Post Graduate Diplomas in the below-mentioned disciplines.
Internship programme in the following departments:
Government Diamond Valuator
- Degree or National Diploma in Geology or related field
Precious Metals and Beneficiation
- Degree or National Diploma or Public Management or Administration
Diamond Exchange and Export Centre
- Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration
- Degree/National Diploma: Para Legal, Legal Assistance/ Public Administration
- Bsc Statistics / Degree or National Diploma in Public Management or Administration
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Degree or National Diploma/ National Higher Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement, Logistics Management, Business Management
Information & Communication Technology
- Bsc Computer Science/ National Diploma/ Btech in IT
- Bcom Accounting/ National Diploma /Btech in Internal Auditing
- Degree in Communication Science or Diploma / Btech in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
How to apply?
Applications must be directed to the HR Manager, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, application letter indicating the relevant division, and reference number for your application, certified copies of qualifications, and certified ID. Applications must be emailed to [email protected]. Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity.
Enquiries: Mr Thokozani Mkhize (011) 223 7000
Closing Date: 11 March 2022