Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) invites applicants aged between 18 – 35 who possess’ qualifications (NQF level 7 or NQF level 6) in the required fields to apply for their 24-months Young Professional in Training Programme 2022.
Qualifying Young Professionals will be placed in specific areas based on their academic background, career aspiration, and business requirements.
Relevant Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health or Safety Management, based at TPT Port of Cape Town.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management, based at TPT East London Terminal.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Industrial Engineering, based in TPT Saldanha Terminal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, based in TPT Port Elizabeth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management or Operations Management, based in TPT Richards Bay.
Interested and qualifying applicants can apply for any of the Young Professionals in Training Programme online.
Closing Date: 18 February 2022