CHIEF AUDIOLOGIST REF NO: CTH20/2023 (X1 POST)
SALARY: R520 785 per annum. Plus Rural Allowance (17%), plus Medical Aid (Optional) Housing Allowance (Employee must meet prescribed requirements), plus 13th Cheque
CENTRE: Ceza Thulasizwe District Hospital (PHC)
Senior Certificate/Grade 12; Appropriate qualification as an Audiologist; Minimum of 5 years’ experience after registration as an Audiologist; Registration with HPCSA as an Audiologist; Valid drivers’ license; Recommendation: Additional qualification will be an added advantage; Supervisory experience will be an added advantage; Experience in MDR TB monitoring; computer literacy. Knowledge, Skills, Training and Competencies Required: Sound knowledge of clinical and patient management skills within the discipline; Ability to assess, diagnose and manage patients; Sound knowledge of MDR TB patients monitoring; Good communication skills and computer literacy; Sound ethical practice skills; Knowledge of District Health practices and programmes; Knowledge of data verification procedure and budgeting; Policy analysis, planning/organizing and ability to function as part of the team.
- Development, implementation and supervision of quality improvement programmes within the Audiology department;
- Development, implementation of assessment, protocols and guidelines in line with local and international standards and best practice;
- Provide continuous professional development; Monitor and control all expenditure in the department;
- Conduct employee performance and development system; Oversee day to day management, administration and supervising of audiology services;
- Ensure that audiology services comply with health and safety and IPC regulations;
- Do in-service training and awareness; Represent department on various meetings including cash flow.
Direct your application quoting the relevant reference number to: The Chief Executive Officer, Ceza Hospital, Private Bag X200, Ceza, 3866. Hand delivered applications may be submitted to Chibini Main Road, Human Resource Section, and Ceza Hospital, before 16H00 on or before the closing date.
People with disabilities and African males are encouraged to apply.
ENQUIRIES: Dr SNP Ntuli (Medical Manager) Tel No: (035) 832 5003
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2023 before 16H00 on or before the closing date