POST 40/36: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) (X2 POSTS)
SALARY: R958 824 – R1 125 825 per annum (Level 12), an- all-inclusive package
CENTRE: Amathole: Fort Beaufort Hospital Ref No: ECHEALTH/CEO/FBH/APL/01/10/2023 (X1 Post)
Madwaleni Hospital Ref No: ECHEALTH/CEO/MDH/APL/01/10/2023
National Senior Certificate, an undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) as recognized by SAQA in the clinical field coupled with (5) years’ experience in the Health Sector at Senior Management level. Registration with the relevant Professional Council. Knowledge of relevant legislation such as National Health Act, Mental Health Act, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Public Service Act and related regulations and policies. Competencies: Strategic capability and leadership, Programme and Project Management, Financial Management, Change Management, People Management and Empowerment, Service Delivery Innovation, Knowledge Management, Problem Solving and Analysis, Communication, Client Orientation and Customer focus. A valid driver’s license.
- To plan, direct coordinate and manage the efficient and effective delivery of clinical and administration support services through working the key executive management team at the hospital within the legal regulatory framework.
- To present the Hospital Authoritatively at provincial and public forums. To provide Strategic leadership to improve operational effectiveness within the health establishment to improve health outcomes.
- Strategic Planning: Prepare a Strategic Plan for the Hospital to ensure it is in Line with the 10-point plan, national, provincial, regional and district plan.
- Finance Management: Maximize revenue through Collection of all income due to the hospital, ensure that Hospital is managed within the budget in line with the PFMA and Relevant guidelines.
- Ensure that adequate policies, systems, and Procedures are in place to enable prudent management of financial resources. Planning of financial resources mobilization.
- Monitoring and evaluation and Asset and Risk management.
- Finance management: Maximize revenue through Collection of all income due to the hospital, ensure that Hospital is managed within the budget in line with the PFMA and Relevant guidelines.
- Ensure that adequate policies, systems, and Procedures are in place to enable prudent management of financial resources.
- Planning of financial resources mobilization. Monitoring and evaluation, and Asset and Risk Management.
Applicants must apply for this post by using e-Recruitment system https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za/ The system is available 24/7 and closes at 23:59 on the closing date. To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email to: RecruitmentHeadOffice.gov.za (NB: For Technical Glitches Only – No CVs). Email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue. technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Mon-Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri). Refer all application related enquiries to the specified email address. For more information, please contact Ms. S Ndlabhu Tel No: (040) 608 1607/10
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for these posts.
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Nene Tel No: (043) 707 6748 For e-Recruitment Enquiries: RecruitmentHeadOffice@echealth.gov.za
CLOSING DATE: 17 November 2023