The City of Johannesburg is providing an internship position for all qualifying students who are interested in applying for an 18-month on-the-job work exposure. This opportunity is available to all students in the Johannesburg community.
This opportunity will be based in Auckland Park, ACA Krans Building.
Internship Position – Citizen Relationship and Urban Management
- R8 620.79 per month (Completed qualification with min 360 credits).
- R 3 500.00 per month (For an Enrolled student).
- Matric plus Dip in Administrative or equivalent qualification.
- Computer Literate – MS Suite applications.
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
Applications can be online through the City of Johannesburg website, only online applications will be considered for the internship position.
Ms. Nosiphelo Tollie, Tel – 011 022 9209.
Friday 20th May 2022