DEPUTY DIRECTOR: FINANCE AND OFFICE ADMIN SERVICES REF NO:
SALARY: R811 560 per annum, (all inclusive)
CENTRE: Provincial Office: Mmabatho
A relevant Three-years tertiary qualification in Business/ Public Administration/ Management or Financial Management. A valid driver’s license. Two (2) years management and/ or supervisory experience. Three (3) years functional experience in Administration, IT and Financial Management Environment. Knowledge: White paper on transformation of Public Service. Public Service Act. Public Service Regulations and relevant prescripts. Departmental policies and procedures. Accounting systems and Internal Control. Corporate governance. Batho Pele principle. Departmental policies and prescripts. Knowledge of PFMA. Treasury Regulations and the Budget Guidelines. Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Skills: Leadership. Interpersonal relation. Presentation. Planning and organising. Assertiveness. Computer Literacy. Accounting. Innovative. Analytical. Negotiation. Project Management. Strategic management. Ability to build high performance team. Diversity facilitation. Verbal and Written Communication.
- Manage the implementation of Financial Management processes and procedure in the Province.
- Manage and implement budgeting processes and the compilation of the Provincial MTEF budget.
- Responsible for Financial control and accounting in the province.
- Manage the administration of BAS and payments in the province.
- Manage the IT and Office support service in the province.
- Manage the Fleet Management Services in the Province.
- Manage resources and ensure sound financial management of the sub-directorate.
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X2040, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver at: Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s)
ENQUIRIES: Mr. UT Qambata Tel No: (018) 387 8146.
CLOSING DATE:17 November 2023 at 16:00