SPECIALIST: EMPLOYER AUDIT REF NO: HR 4/4/6/166
SALARY: R958 824 per annum, (all inclusive)
CENTRE: Provincial Office Limpopo
Three-year tertiary qualification in Internal Auditing/ Financial Accounting/ Cost and Management Accounting/ Financial Information System/ B. Comm Accounting/ B. Compt Accounting/ B. Com Law/ LLB/ Financial Management. Five years’ functional experience in auditing/ inspections/ compliance/ financial environment of which three years must be at management level. Valid motor vehicle driving license. Knowledge: Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele Principles, Public Finance Management Act, Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, National Minimum Wage Act, Public Service Regulations Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, Unemployment Insurance Act, UI Contribution Act, Employment Equity Act. Skills: Facilitation, Planning and Organizing, Computer literacy, Interpersonal, Problem solving, Interviewing skills, Presentation, Research, Project management, Analytical, Innovative.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of UIA and COIDA programme strategy.
- Manage process to monitor and evaluate impact of UIA and COIDA programmes.
- Manage and monitor the execution of legal proceedings.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Advocacy Campaigns on UIA and COIDA regularly and when there are amendments.
- Manage the resources and develop controls to achieve and maintain clean audit.
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X9368, Polokwane, 0700 Or hand deliver at 42a Schoeman Street, Polokwane.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s)
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Lebogo MS Tel No: (015) 290 1662
CLOSING DATE:17 November 2023 at 16:00