Limpopo Department of Public Works Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023
The Limpopo Department of Public Works, Road and Infrastructure calls unemployed graduates who seek to gain workplace experience to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023: Management Assistant. This programme is available in all their offices throughout the Limpopo province. Overall, the department has 32 posts in various centres with the Head Office in Polokwane having 27 posts. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 March 2024.
Study Field: Head Office – Polokwane (N.D in Management Assistant), Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant), Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant), Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant)
Please note that only unemployed graduates who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship programme in any government department may apply.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend amounting to R6083.66 as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
How to apply
Applications must be directed to the following addresses: Head Office, Sekhukhune District, Mopani District, Vhembe District, and Waterberg District.
Head Office-Polokwane: The Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure, Private Bag X 9490, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver at Works Tower Building, 43 Church Street, Polokwane.
Applicant can also e-mail their applications to Mr. Colin Harmse and Ms. Shonisani Ralushayi at:
HoD’s Office: [email protected]
Strategic Management: [email protected]
Legal Services: [email protected]
Finance: [email protected]
Corporate Services: [email protected]
EPWP: [email protected]
Roads Infrastructure: [email protected]
Project Management: [email protected]
Property Management: [email protected]
Capricorn District: Private Bag X9378, Polokwane, 0700 or hand deliver at 15 Landros Mare Street, Polokwane next to Correctional Services or e-mail to: MR. Netshia S at [email protected]
Sekhukhune District: Private Bag X02, Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand deliver at Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department or e-mail to MS. Madiba R.S. at [email protected]
Mopani District: Private Bag X9576, Giyani, 0826 or hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices or e-mail to MS. Bila P. at [email protected]
Vhembe District: Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0790 or hand deliver at Cnr. Traffic and SAPS Street (Opposite Raluswielo School) or email to MR. Mavhungu M.F. [email protected]
Waterberg District: Private Bag X1028, Modimolle, 0510 or hand deliver to Cnr. Thabo Mbeki & Elias Motsoaledi Street or e-mail to MR. Thobane P.F at [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 15 October 2021 at 16:00
- All applications should be submitted on the prescribed New 2021 Z83 form (Obtainable from any Public Service Department). The form must be fully completed to avoid disqualification of the application during the shortlisting process.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only, stating the correct Reference Number.
- The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of I.D and relevant qualifications to the post (the copies need not be certified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the interview).
- Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- Closing date for applications is 15 October 2021. Should you not hear from the department by 28 February 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Applications directed to wrong/incorrect stations will not be considered.
You may direct any enquiries to:
Head Office: Ms. Ralushayi Shonisani or Mr. Harmse C.F. at Tel No: (015) 284 7407/7157
Capricorn District: Mr. Netshia S.L at Tel No: (015) 287 5613
Sekhukhune District: Ms Madiba R.S at Tel No: (015) 632 8300
Mopani District: Ms. Bila P at Tel No: (015) 811 4000
Vhembe District: Mr. Mavhungu F at Tel No: (015) 963 3790
Waterberg District: Mr. Thobane P.F. at Tel No: (014) 718 3027