DIRECTOR: TRADITIONAL LEADERSHIP CAPACITY BUILDING POST 37/29
SALARY: R1 162 200 – R1 365 411 per annum (Level 13)
CENTRE: Head Office: Bhisho
National Senior Certificate plus an undergraduate Qualification (NQF level 7) Bachelor’s degree in Development studies. Pre-entry SMS Certification for the Senior Management Service as endorsed by National School of Government (NSG). Five years’ experience at a middle management level. A valid Code 8 (EB) driver’s licence. Competencies: Traditional leadership Framework Act 41 of 2003, as amended.EC Traditional leadership and Government Act 21 of 2017.Public Service Act (PSA). Public Finance Management Act (PFMA). Public Service Regularity Framework. Performance management. Strategic Capability and Leadership. Programme and Project Management. Financial Management Change Management. Knowledge Management. Problem Solving and Analysis. People Management and Empowerment.
- Ensure identification, co-ordination of training needs and the development of capacity building plan for traditional leaders.
- Ensure monitoring and facilitation of capacitation and training of Traditional leaders. Ensure administering of bursaries and facilitate financial resources for Traditional Leaders.
- Ensure monitoring of the performance of traditional leadership institutions. Ensure administering and management of learnership programme for traditional leaders.
- Ensure the allocated resources of the Directorate is in line with legislative and departmental policy directives and comply with corporate governance and planning imperatives.
- Maintain high standards by ensuring that the team/directorate produces excellent work in terms of quality / quantity and timeliness.
- Resolve problems of motivation and control with minimum guidance from DDG. Delegate functions to staff based on individual potential provide the necessary guidance and support and afford staff adequate training and development opportunities.
- Oversee development of job description and implementation of Work Plans and Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) for all employees in the Chief-directorate.
- Oversee daily employee performance and ensure timely Performance Assessments of all subordinates. Oversee management, maintenance and safekeeping of assets.
ENQUIRIES: Mr W.M Cwele at 071 689 6162
e-Recruitment Technical Enquiries: email@example.com
NOTE: Persons with disability and people from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE : 27 October 2023